“Selling Your Home in Brentwood, CA This Winter Season”
Are you looking to sell your home this winter season? Maybe your goal or new year’s resolution is to sell your home this year. Now is the time. Don’t wait until spring to list your home. This winter season is the perfect time to sell your home. You may be thinking, “Why now?” The number one reason to list your home this winter season is there’s less competition. Inventory is at its lowest point in the winter season. An added bonus to selling your home this winter season is that the buyers who are out there looking are looking in the cold, which means they are usually very serious and engaged. Watch the videos below for more tips on why this winter season is the time to sell your home.
- Many sellers think spring is the best time to put their homes on the market because there are usually more buyers out at that time of year. What they don’t often consider is that every other homeowner is thinking the same thing, which means they’ll have the most competition.
- The #1 reason to list your home in the winter is there’s less competition. Inventory usually is at its lowest point in the winter season, so the options buyers have are limited.
- The ‘sweet spot’ for listing your house to get the most exposure happens at the start of the New Year. When spring rolls around, temperatures aren’t the only thing that rises. So do the number of listings. Don’t wait for all of the competition to show up before you decide to put your home on the market.
- There is an added bonus to selling during the winter season: the buyers who are out looking in the cold and snow tend to be very engaged and serious. You will be much less likely to be inconvenienced by those casually looking or just wanting to get decorating ideas for their own home. You might be surprised how often that happens during more active markets. In the winter season, the “lookers” are staying warm at home, online!
- If you’ve been thinking about whether or not to sell your home or are curious about the market conditions in your area, contact us today.
Want a FREE Winter Seller’s Guide? Fill out the short form on the right side of this page to get your FREE Winter Seller’s Guide for tips to help you sell your home for top dollar this winter season.