What Is A HUD Home?
- An FHA insured mortgage that has gone into default
- Lender acquires property, submits FHA insurance claim, then conveys ownership to HUD
- HUD will then sell the home through their Asset Manager (AM), BLB Resources
- A HUD Home can be a Single Family Residence (SFR), Townhome, Condominium or another type of residence up to 4 units
Who Can Purchase A HUD Home?
- Individuals and investors, HUD-approved non-profit organizations or government entities
- Buyers who can secure a loan or pay cash to secure real estate
- Pre-approval letter from lender or proof of cash funds is required
- Priority is given to owner occupants
Benefits Of Buying A HUD Home
- No appraisal needed
- Any active termite infestations will be cleared by HUD
- If necessary- Mold inspection is paid for & Cleared up to $5000
Visit The HUD Homestore To View:
- Available Homes
- HUD News
- NAID Application
- Bid results & HUD Faq’s
Please visit www.HUDHomestore.com for more information or contact a Real Estate Agent of your choice. Please call 925-325-4663 today for your Free HUD Photo List, Pictures, Prices & Particulars.
Search and View HUD Homes (Coming Soon!)